Among different study centers across the globe, Australia has become one of the most sought-after destinations for international students. Calling Australia 'One of the most preferred overseas study option' is no longer exaggeration for Indian students. As per the 2007-08 report, more than 2 lakh student visas were granted to students for their studies from different 190 countries. Australia is the right place for those students who wish to fulfill their career plans with global exposure and make Australia their home of permanent Residence. Students require applying for a visa if they are seeking for education in Australia for more than 3 months.
Indian students apply for a visa in the hopes of pursuing further study in one of the following programmes.
1. Bachelor degree
2. Associate degree
3. Graduate certificate
4. Graduate diploma
5. Masters by coursework
6. Higher Education Diploma
7. Higher Education advanced diploma
On professional point of view, Australia Student Visa Consultant in Delhi is well recognized as the Best Student Visa Agent for Australia in Delhi. Most of the students apply visas for pursuing different professional purposes including Student Visa for Engineer to Australia, Student Visa for Doctor to Australia, Student Visa for CA to Australia, Student Visa for Accountants to Australia, Student Visa for IT & Computer Professionals to Australia, Student Visa for Teachers to Australia and so on.
It is also mandatory that students must have applied for the particular programme and you must have been allowed for further study at an educational Institution in Australia before applying study Visa for the country.
For free visa consultation for your Australia Student Visa, feel free to contact Australian Immigration Delhi @ +91 - 9870285679.
Normally, student visa to Australia will be issued within 5 days after the student has lodged the visa application. It will be processed in 24 hours approximately just after the submission. Sometimes, it may take more than the specified time if there is any false information or the student can not submit the necessary documents.
For study in Australia, you should apply for the student visa ( subclass 500). You must keep the following documents for visa application:
- Completely filled in Australian student visa application form
- One copy of your passport details page
- Certificate of Enrollment or Letter of Offer
- Proof of sufficient funds
- Evidence of Health Insurance Cover
- English Proficiency Test result
- Never enter employment until you are granted permission to do so
- Assure attendance and course requirements and always maintain a valid enrollment for your particular course
- Keep and maintain your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) during the period of stay in Australia for yourself and family members too.
- You must Leave Australia before the expiry of your student visa to Australia
- Do always keep in touch with the education provider/consultant you originally enrolled with for the first 6 months of your course or, if the course is less than 6 months, for the duration of your course
- Inform your education provider of your residential address within 7 days of your arrival in Australia. Communicate any changes in address within 7 days
- Whenever you change your education provider, you must inform your current education provider within 7 days of issue of an Electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE)
- If you stay alone and are under 18 years of age, you must have written approval of your education provider before you change your address, support and welfare arrangements in Australia. (Parental Consent Letter for students who are under 18 years of age)
- Criminal Record verification result.