There is no longer exaggeration to say Australia has a stable economy and low rate of unemployment. There is still a lack of skilled workers to fill the available jobs in different parts of the country. So, it is the right place to extend your skills and expand your global exposure. Australia is also a golden mine for people willing to migrate to the country for job prospects but it is not as easy as apple pie. You are required to follow the formalities; in short, you must take Eligibility Test for Australian Immigration.
For Booking a Free Visa Assessment in order to take Immigration Eligibility Test, Contact Best Immigration Agent for Australia in Delhi @ +91 - 9870285679.
Different visa categories are available by which you can immigrate to Australia from India. There are three visa sub classes for filing a Permanent Residency visa for Australian immigration under skilled migration.
- Skilled Independent Visa 189
- Skilled Nominated Visa 190
- Regional Sponsor or Family provisional (TRP) visa sub-class 489
For getting approval for Australia Skilled Visavisa 189, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Age: you must not be above 45 years of age at the time of applying for the visa
- English Proficiency: You must have sufficient ability in English language to work.
- Occupation: You must fit your skills and qualifications to the nominated occupation.Your profile must be in demand in Australia. (MLTSSL List)
- Skills assessment: you must meet the required skills assessed by the Australian assessing authority designated to assess your nominated occupation. You must score minimum of 60 points that is based on your age, qualification, work experience and IELTS.
- Health Assessment: You must be of reasonably good health. A panel of doctor must assess the heath of the applicant and undergo a medical examination.
If you are going to apply for visa 190/489, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You should be under 45 years of age.
- Your job profile should be in demand in Australia as per MLTSSL or STSOL List.
- You ought to be nominated by an Australian State or Territory for 190 and visa 489. Or You must be nominated by the particular state and family member in Australia.
- You should get minimum of 55 points that is based on your age, qualification, work experience and IELTS score.
- You must be of reasonably good health and should bear good character, and you have to show the certificates.
- You should have sufficient ability in English language to work and evidence of your English proficiency test.
If you have any queries regarding the Visa Assessment for immigration to Australia, Connect us by dialing at +91 - 9870285679.